grand rapids open positions
My client, Team Mortgage Company LLC is a growing mortgage broker in Grand Rapids that works with a variety of lenders to provide customers with a broad selection of financing options. We coordinate with lenders to provide the best financing alternatives to our customers. Currently we are hiring for a Loan Officer who will develop new business with borrowers and realtors within the community.
Individuals who like to work with a team, have a service focused outlook, enjoy a fast-paced environment and can prioritize multiple responsibilities would be successful here.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop new business with potential borrowers and realtors. Attend Industry functions, Networking groups and Local Chamber Meetings to develop leads.
- Take 1003 application via phone or website.
- Analyze borrower’s income, assets, credit, financial status (run through GUS, LP, DU as needed) to make an accurate assessment on loan approval status.
- Work with various lenders to find the best product available for borrowers.
- Educate borrowers and review various loan options.
- Manage challenging loans with borrowers, realtors, underwriters, and AMC etc.
- Work with borrowers to implement solutions for Home Ownership.
- Follow up with prospects regularly.
- Prepare file for submission to processor.
- Stay up to day on all Loan Products, Guidelines, and new market trends and products.
- 3-5 years’ experience with mortgage lending
- Computer skills; MS Office Suite, Illustrator
- Knowledge of FHA/VA regulations
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma, or 3-5 years equivalent experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- COVID-19 considerations: To keep employees safe we have staggered schedules, short-term telecommuting and have physically distanced work spaces.