grand rapids open positions
Pediatric Orthotic Specialists is a custom pediatric orthotic provider in Grand Rapids, MI that specializes in lower limb bracing for special needs children. Currently, we are hiring for a full time Insurance Verification Specialist. This position will manage insurance processing and assist with daily operations to ensure quality service for our patients and referring medical professionals.
Pediatric Orthotic Specialists has a strong spirit of innovation, an in-house fabrication laboratory and a service focused outlook. Each of our patients is an individual with a unique set of needs, and empathy towards this situation is of utmost importance to the success of the service we provide. Someone who likes to work with a team, enjoys a fast-paced environment and can prioritize multiple responsibilities would be successful in this position.
The Insurance Verification and Authorization Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Requests, follows up and secures prior authorizations
- Verifies insurance eligibility and covered benefits
- Communicates expected out of pocket costs and collects coinsurances, as necessary.
- Confirms pertinent information with referring medical professionals
- Manage orthotist clinical documentation and provides to insurance carriers, if requested. Updates and maintains current chart information in patient files
- Works closely with the entire team to assure seamless customer service
A high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Experience within a medical office environment is preferred. Knowledge of insurance companies, co-insurance, deductible, scheduling, chart prep and patient intake is preferred. Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are central to success in the position. Must be detail oriented, a self-starter, possess excellent customer service skills, dependable, and organized.
Team Mortgage Company LLC is a growing mortgage broker in Grand Rapids that works with a variety of lenders to provide customers with a broad selection of financing options. We coordinate with lenders to provide the best financing alternatives to our customers. Currently we are hiring for a Loan Officer who will develop new business with borrowers and realtors within the community.
Individuals who like to work with a team, have a service focused outlook, enjoy a fast-paced environment and can prioritize multiple responsibilities would be successful here.,/p>
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop new business with potential borrowers and realtors. Attend Industry functions, Networking groups and Local Chamber Meetings to develop leads.
- Take 1003 application via phone or website.
- Analyze borrower’s income, assets, credit, financial status (run through GUS, LP, DU as needed) to make an accurate assessment on loan approval status.
- Work with various lenders to find the best product available for borrowers.
- Educate borrowers and review various loan options.
- Manage challenging loans with borrowers, realtors, underwriters, and AMC etc.
- Work with borrowers to implement solutions for Home Ownership.
- Follow up with prospects regularly.
- Prepare file for submission to processor
- Stay up to day on all Loan Products, Guidelines, and new market trends and products.
- 3-5 years’ experience with mortgage lending
- Computer skills; MS Office Suite, Illustrator
- Knowledge of FHA/VA regulations
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma, or 3-5 years equivalent experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- COVID-19 considerations:
To keep employees safe we have staggered schedules, short-term telecommuting and have physically distanced work spaces.